Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

How To Be and What To Think

I have suspected for a long time that when I have an opinion about something, it is absolutely the correct opinion. Some might say that is egotistical. They are wrong. Some might say its impossible to have the right opinion about something, because by definition opinions are neither right nor wrong. They are wrong. Recently I have decided absolutely that my opinion on everything is the correct opinion, and I feel it is my duty to share that opinion with you, so that you might be a better person. What will happen in this post and future posts is simply that I will tell you how you should be, or what you should think about something. It could be anything really, a movie, a book, a social norm, or something else entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment